- 100% hand-loomed cotton ikat fabric, handwoven in India
- Stitched in Kenya
- Color Notes: Tomato red and white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Louise is 5'5" and wears a M
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
You can use product metafields to assign contenMeet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!t to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.
We're really proud to be working with Sasha, India's oldest fair trade cooperative to source ethically grown linen and cotton and to work with their experienced weavers in West Bengal to make these textiles. Learn more about these fabrics here!
Woven by India's oldest certified fair-trade artisanal weaving cooperative in West Bengal, these textiles are a dream! Each fabric is a hand-loomed blend of cotton and linen. We chose this blend for two reasons: 1) to create subtle texture and movement within the weave; and (more practically) 2) so that your shirts and dresses will be super easy to wash and wear, as they'll be more wrinkle resistant, more durable, and drape a bit heavier when worn. (While the fabric was produced in India, the dresses were all proudly stitched in Kenya by our team.)
- BBBetsy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful color and light feeling
I love this dress! The red/orange is perfect for those days when you need a color boost but want to feel cool and comfortable. The pinkish squares in the pattern add an interesting complexity to the simplicity of the linen. A teenager stopped me recently to compliment me on this dress! This dress breaks boundaries! It is timeless and beautiful.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DSDenae S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago3 Cheers for Wild Cherry!
I am in love with the vividness of this lightweight Zuri! It held up to the breeze and sunlight of a New England pre-summer. Wild cherry will remain in my rotation this season!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ASAnna Slotky R.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars14 hours agoThe color on this dress runs!
I like this, but 4 washes in and it bleeds so much dye that it even stained the shirt I was wearing while taking it out of the washer. I am pretty sure the description said the color would not bleed, so… I don’t recommend it.
Fit was cute, but the color bleeding after multiple washes makes me give it two thumbs down.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ZZuri14 seconds ago
Thanks so much for taking the time to review Wild Cherry and we are so sorry to hear about your shirt!!
Our dresses do tend to run especially during the first few washes, which is why we recommend washing them with like colors or preferably alone. That being said we want to make this right! I've just reached out to you via email about the solutions we can offer!
Again I'm so sorry and we appreciate you taking the time to reach out. I hope to hear from you soon!! ❤️
Charlotte from Zuri
- AKAudrey K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWonderful SOFT dress!
I love this dress. It’s super soft and has a wonderful drape. It’s also very light and is perfect for a summer day! I’d love more in the same fabric!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BMBev M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove the colour
Still not sure about the amount of flare in the skirt section. Would be better on me if it was a slightly straighter cut. Have washed and ironed it, but not worn it yet.FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2