- Textile design by artist Lulu Kitololo
- 100% cotton print kitenge, 100% woven and printed in Kenya
- Color Notes: Blue, white and red
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
These textiles are a part of our 100% Made in Kenya collection and were printed in Kenya on Kenyan grown cotton. The print was designed by Lulu Kitololo. A few words from Lulu: "I’m incredibly thrilled to see my work on fabric and for it to be such an intimate part of the lives of those who wear it. I’ve always wanted to explore my work on textiles and I’m excited to be doing this with a brand whose ethos and spirit is so aligned with mine."
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
When we say 100% Made in Kenya, we really mean it! Made from cotton grown in western Kenya and designed, printed and stitched outside of Nairobi, it doesn't get more local than this! We’re so proud to be part of an ecosystem supporting and advocating for Kenyan agriculture and manufacturing. Learn more about these fabrics are made here!
The ecosystem for rotary printed fabrics is complex and truly global. While it's rare to see a rotary printed textile produced in a closed-circuit, farm-to-shop supply chain, the fabrics we're producing are verifiably 100% made in Kenya. Not just traceable, but local. Not just identifiable, but ethical and accountable.
Our production impacts hundreds of smallholder farmers and their families each year. It impacts young Kenyan artists whose voices and work may now have a slightly bigger audience (and fan club:) ). It impacts the Kenyan textile manufacturing industry, which for years has been out-competed in the local market by imported fabrics. Finally, it impacts you, because you can know that your dress was made ethically, honestly, and with pride.
- VSVicki Semo S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoI LOV THIS SHIRT!
The cut of this shirt is a bit bigger in the upper arms and body than the dresses. So it’s easy to wear a long sleeved top under the shirt, for warmth and additional style options. I always get lots of compliments on it!
The only thing it lacks are pockets - oh well!FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MAMelina A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XSUsual Size XSRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBelly Up
I love the print and colors! Overall, I prefer wearing Zuri dresses because of the pockets, and I still love my shirt because it has the full long sleeve. The shirt is a lovely addition to my wardrobe.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MGMary G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased 3XUsual Size 2XRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove the Fish!
What a fun and funky shirt! It's long enough to wear as a tunic or long jacket, and the upside-down fish adds to the charm of the whimsical pattern. Lightweight but substantial fabric makes it suitable for multiple-season wear, and the colors are quite pleasing, including turquoise, a corol red, off white, and deep teal. Another Zuri winner!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KKK K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XLUsual Size XLRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoNothing fishy about it!
I absolutely love this top! Now that I have found my actual size, I am having the best time with my Zuri pieces. This top is very roomy and looks great over a variety of skirts and pants.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size 1XRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBEAUTIFULLY FISHED!!!
This shirt is so much Fun to wear, lots of compliments!!I always feel sooo Good wearing Zuris!!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2