100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
Color notes: Purple, fuchsia, black and white
Button fastening through front
Machine wash cold with like colors
Fits true to size, take your normal size
Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- JWJennifer W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased MUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLovely purple paisley dress
When I first saw this dress I thought it looked very pink online and then I saw the fabric on a bag. I realized it was more about the lavender and navy than the magenta. The fabric is a medium weight, very soft. I wanted to have short sleeves so I changed them.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JRJonathan R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPink, Purple, and Navy
The colors are vibrant and happy and the fabric on this dress is softer than other Zuris.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CTCarolyn T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' And UnderSize Purchased MUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFull of drama
I love Aura - it lives up to its name. It's a very dramatic dress and I love that touch of drama.
I bought a Medium size in this, although I'm in between a Small and a Medium, but I'm glad I did because I can comfortably wear shirts under it.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ILImani L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy favorite Zuri!
This is a beautiful Zuri that can be dressed up or dressed down with jeans. The color is beautiful and the material is soft. I love it!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DDDee Dee K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAura Jacket
I love it - so colourful. I love the colour purpele and hadn't noticed that it had purple in it until it arrived, What a wonderful surprise. The quality of the material is lovely as well.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2