- Textile design by artist Lulu Kitololo
- 100% cotton kitenge, 100% woven and printed in Kenya
- Button fastening through front
- Hidden pockets
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
These textiles are a part of our 100% Made in Kenya collection and were printed in Kenya on Kenyan grown cotton. The print was designed by Lulu Kitololo. A few words from Lulu: "I’m incredibly thrilled to see my work on fabric and for it to be such an intimate part of the lives of those who wear it. I’ve always wanted to explore my work on textiles and I’m excited to be doing this with a brand whose ethos and spirit is so aligned with mine."
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
When we say 100% Made in Kenya, we really mean it! Made from cotton grown in western Kenya and designed, printed and stitched outside of Nairobi, it doesn't get more local than this! We’re so proud to be part of an ecosystem supporting and advocating for Kenyan agriculture and manufacturing. Learn more about these fabrics are made here!
The ecosystem for rotary printed fabrics is complex and truly global. While it's rare to see a rotary printed textile produced in a closed-circuit, farm-to-shop supply chain, the fabrics we're producing are verifiably 100% made in Kenya. Not just traceable, but local. Not just identifiable, but ethical and accountable.
Our production impacts hundreds of smallholder farmers and their families each year. It impacts young Kenyan artists whose voices and work may now have a slightly bigger audience (and fan club:) ). It impacts the Kenyan textile manufacturing industry, which for years has been out-competed in the local market by imported fabrics. Finally, it impacts you, because you can know that your dress was made ethically, honestly, and with pride.
- MFMELISSA F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 weeks agoAnother Beauty
My first Zuri in blues and greens and LOVE it! Great for an evening out, and can layer to avoid needing a jacket on cooler days.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NBNicole B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 months agoSuch a delightful print!
I must admit to having hesitated regarding purchasing this print, mostly because I rarely wear green anymore. I'm so glad I finally did because I absolutely adore this print, and the colors are perfect for me. I've been told several times now that the print is very "spring-like", and I love wearing it on Zoom calls for that very reason. I keep reaching for it because it just makes me smile. Plus, the fabric is fairly soft right out of the bag, which I prefer. I'm a total Zuri addict at this point.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMuriel HenriquezI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars6 months agoGLAMOROUSLY GORGEOUS!!!
An Absolutely Beautiful print and I Love the shades of Blue Green and Neon Green!!! A Perfect fit!!!Thank You Zuri.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CPConnie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 65+Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars3 weeks agoSuper!
Cactus Flower is a big favorite! It will be a frequent wear for spring and summer. It is seasonless, though.
Many tees, pants, dresses, and/or cardis can winterize it. Our weather in Kansas has become acceptable for human beings, and I will be wearing this perfection of color and pattern soon, before the next deep freeze comes by….so’s to wear it at least once, just after its recent purchase. I had to wait quite awhile before being able to afford this one. Worth the wait. Don’t miss it! It is a DREAM.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LALynn and Tim S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Age Range 65+Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoBest dress ever
It's so pretty and flattering. I wore it to a Christmas concert last night and fit right in to all the decorations.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2