- 100% cotton African wax print kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Blue, brown, orange, black, white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- KCKathleen C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoRich Autumn Colors
I love this creative design! The rich, autumn colors make me feel extra cozy. The fabric is sturdy and the fit is perfect for me.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PWPat W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoCompliments every day
Every time I wear this dress, strangers stop to tell me how much they love it.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- VRV R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoOnward and Upward
Love, love this dress. This is my 6th or 7th Zuri Dress and Zuri never disappoints. Love the versatility of this piece and the rich, vibrant colors!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ECElizabeth C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Size Purchased LUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect Fall Dress!
I do think that the Fall color palette works best on me and I love the colors on this dress. The dress is soft and has the wonderful crackle/bubble background characteristic of wax prints.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KMKathe M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing texture and glowing colors
Onward is so visually exciting. I can’t stop staring at all the colors and batik-like designs in this one dress when I sit down or pass a mirror.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2