- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- TMTammy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased 3XUsual Size 3XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars9 seconds agoFantastic customer service - beautiful dress!!
After originally purchasing another Zuri dress that I had to return due to a defect, I chose to replace it with this dress. Excellent customer service - the team was quick to respond and I felt addressed my concerns appropriately and professionally.
I’m a plus sized gal - usually 3x, size 26 - this dress fit perfectly! Love the print and vibrant colours. So pleased and will likely be adding to my Zuri collection soon!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- GLGuillermina L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 days agoLove it!
So excited when package arrived. The dress is sooo pretty, I love the colors!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- RSrobin s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 65+Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased LongRated 3 stars2 weeks agogorgeous print, incredible colors
So beautiful I can't return it!! Ordered it twice to find one that fit both shoulders the same - but on both the left stuck up. Not much, only's true, but noticeable to me - probably noticable only to me. I had the same problem with some other zuri beauties - and as I said - so beautiful I can't return it. Cheers - love all my zuri dresses!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- MLMartha L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 weeks agoSo Many Compliments
I love this dress! The colors are beautiful and it is very well made. The quality is excellent. Plus, the first day I wore it, three strangers stopped me to tell me how much they liked my dress.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- KSKathleen S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat, super comfy and stylish dresses that bring a LOT of compliments from strangers!
Loved it. Recently, I wear Zuri every day!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?