Slice of Life
Any way you slice it, this dress looks great!
- 100% cotton African wax print kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Black , white, orange
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- JLJoanna L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSuch beautiful colors
I love the bold gold and brown in this dress. Slice of Life is a fun dress that makes me feel dressed up.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KMKathe M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThis is my “neutral” Zuri
Slice of life goes with any black&white, brown, or all black accessories. The slices in the print look not so much like orange slices to me but more like little cityscapes under a microscope. A cool Zuri print, definitely not a floral, a noun print, nor a geometric.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SMStella M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' And UnderSize Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSun Gold
Lovely colors and perfect fit. Sleeveless style is great for summer, and can be accessorized into fall.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoVisual delight!
I was worried about this print being too brown - a color that I usually can’t pull off when it’s dominant - but the high contrast black and white speckled background makes everything pop and it works.
I see multiple imagery in this print from orange slices, to wood cookies, to giraffe and leopard spots. It’s my most “neutral” Zuri and I can see myself layering this with other prints easily.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LNLauren N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe Best Slice
This dress is comfortable, colorful and versatile. My favorite combination.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2