- 100% cotton African wax print kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Red, black and white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- MDMICHELE D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoAs sweet as a song….,,
I love the bright red and white on the black. Lovely dress I use as a duster/ jacket . Goes perfect with bright red underneath. Pockets make this perfect!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EHElaine H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo Beautiful
I think this is the most elegant Zuri print I’ve invested in so far. The fantasy fuchsias are a combination of a true, crayon-box red along with a darker red, with plenty of graceful details. (My camera seems to push the color to a hotter scarlet than it is in real life.) I encourage you to go for this one if it’s still available in your size, because I expect it to go fast.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- HRHilary R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoA new look in a Long!
I’m so pleased with Sonata in the long size – I’ve discovered wearing a belt really works with the extra length as a dress, and in winter it’ll be great as a nice swirly swishy duster over a black top and skinny jeans. So versatile! Love the elegant and impactful red and white floral print on black background, too 😍FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CTCarolyn T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' And UnderSize Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoJust beautiful
I absolutely love Sonata, it's a stunning dress. Wearing it with my black and white swan Mary Jane's.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MPMary P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove Zuri
Stylish print, great colorsFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2