- 100% cotton African wax print kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Yellow, black, navy and white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- DCDavida C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFun dress!
I wasn’t sure at first because the yellow is deeper than expected. But I’m loving it. And the care in aliging the front placket with the print on both sidesnear the waist is incredible!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- HDHannah D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAn elegant print
I love this Zuri. It’s soft and elegant. It can dress up for more formal occasions or be an everyday look.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LMLaurie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Length Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAward-worthy
This Zuri strikes me as more dressy than some of the others, perfect for a wedding or formal event. The gold leaves make feel like an Oscar statuette when I'm wearing it!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LLLeslie L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI love Yellow! Lightweight Fabric!
Love this pattern and the lightweight feel of the pattern. I wear a lot of black and this is a fun pattern to wear to just about any event. The mix of black and yellow with the off-white moonbeams really works for me. I see myself wearing this dress throughout the year.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KMKathe M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLunar Wonder
I love the depth and 3-D effects of this dress, all the full moons playing hide and seek with the golden palm fronds. All Zuri prints are unique, but this one’s super special.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2