Arts and Crafts
- 100% cotton kitenge African wax print sourced in Kenya
- Color Notes: Mustard, dark orange, white, navy
- Long sleeves with button fastening at bottom
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XLUsual Size XLRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBEAUTIFUL BOUQUET!
The Best part of my day is deciding which Zuri to wear, getting dressed was never so much Fun. This shirt is so Gorgeous and the fit is perfect. I Love the design and the color scheme !!! It makes me so Happy!!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased LUsual Size LRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoArt Nouveau Poppies!
That’s what I see in this print - art nouveau poppies - and it was the red that drew me in. Somehow I feel I wouldn’t have purchased this shirt if the blossoms were a different color. The background is an interesting shade. From online photos it looked more golden but in person it’s more like brass - warmer with brownish undertones.
The fabric is very lightweight - one of the lightest fabrics I’ve felt with the long sleeved shirts released this year so I feel I can wear this one even in the summer alone or over a tank top as a light jacket.
I’ve recently sized down in the Zuri dresses from a large to a medium, but I still prefer the shirts in L. The seam across the back pulls less around my shoulders and the length of the shirt is such that I get more hip and butt coverage too.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- COCourtney O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased SUsual Size SRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat Pattern
I love the pattern of this shirt. Perfect for fall and winter. I've only worn it twice so far and received compliments both times!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2