Slice of Life
Any way you slice it, this dress looks great!
- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Black , white, orange
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoVisual delight!
I was worried about this print being too brown - a color that I usually can’t pull off when it’s dominant - but the high contrast black and white speckled background makes everything pop and it works.
I see multiple imagery in this print from orange slices, to wood cookies, to giraffe and leopard spots. It’s my most “neutral” Zuri and I can see myself layering this with other prints easily.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2