- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Blue, green, brown, black, orange and white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
- Nikki is 5’4 and wears an M
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
Buy it with
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased MUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMosaic tile…or corn?
When preview photos of this print appeared on social media I immediately saw ears of corn although that’s not what it’s supposed to be. Based on the name maybe it’s an abstract sea of kelp? In any case it’s a beautiful mix of colors and looks like mosaic tile with all the tiny details.
I ended up exchanging my dress in the end for another print because I found I liked looking at this more than wearing it. Bonus points for the fabric being soft, not stiff.
I wear a standard M in Zuri dresses when I usually go for XL or 14 in US sizing. It gives me the ideal fitted top without being too voluminous everywhere else since the cut of the dresses flares out.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JTJessica T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoStunning!
Even more beautiful in person. Gorgeous colors.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MVMargaret V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGorgeous!
This print is so stunning, yet understated enough to be professional. I wore it to Thanksgiving dinner, and felt like the epitome of class. I’m looking forward to enjoying this dress for years.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KWKim W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks ago"Be Seen in Green!"
How could you go wrong in such a gorgeously rich, vibrant and fetching print? This dress is a softer kitenge print that I can guarantee will become another one of my 'favorites.'😎 The teal, emerald green, copper, ecru and chocolate brown are all colors from my favorite side of the color spectrum. Warm, lively, and ready for fun- this dress is a STUNNER!! I am in love, once again. :)FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2