- Textile design by artist Lulu Kitololo
- 100% cotton kitenge, 100% woven and printed in Kenya
- Color Notes: azure, green, gold, red, white
- Button fastening through front
- Hidden pockets
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Jaz is 5'5" and wears an XL
These textiles are a part of our 100% Made in Kenya collection and were printed in Kenya on Kenyan grown cotton. The print was designed by Lulu Kitololo. A few words from Lulu: "I’m incredibly thrilled to see my work on fabric and for it to be such an intimate part of the lives of those who wear it. I’ve always wanted to explore my work on textiles and I’m excited to be doing this with a brand whose ethos and spirit is so aligned with mine."
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
When we say 100% Made in Kenya, we really mean it! Made from cotton grown in western Kenya and designed, printed and stitched outside of Nairobi, it doesn't get more local than this! We’re so proud to be part of an ecosystem supporting and advocating for Kenyan agriculture and manufacturing. Learn more about these fabrics are made here!
The ecosystem for rotary printed fabrics is complex and truly global. While it's rare to see a rotary printed textile produced in a closed-circuit, farm-to-shop supply chain, the fabrics we're producing are verifiably 100% made in Kenya. Not just traceable, but local. Not just identifiable, but ethical and accountable.
Our production impacts hundreds of smallholder farmers and their families each year. It impacts young Kenyan artists whose voices and work may now have a slightly bigger audience (and fan club:) ). It impacts the Kenyan textile manufacturing industry, which for years has been out-competed in the local market by imported fabrics. Finally, it impacts you, because you can know that your dress was made ethically, honestly, and with pride.
- JHJoni H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI'm in Love with Summer Love
As in all the Zuri dresses, the colors are so vibrant! The photos do not do this dress justice. I feel beautiful, pretty and confident when wearing Zuri dresses and the compliments just affirm these things for me. You won't be disappointed with this gorgeous shade of blue!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JOJill O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect spring / summer dress!
I love the colors and pattern on this dress! So light, airy, and springlike! The dress itself is quality fabric and construction. My favorite way to wear it is as a duster with white linen pants. Love!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- VFVictoria F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove Summer Love
Feeling happy!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- VSVictoria S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoEasy and Breezy!
This is the perfect transition into Spring dress! The dress is a beautiful saturated blue that reminds me of a summer sky with white, fluffy clouds. I live in Georgia where the weather is unpredictable in the Spring. I wore this dress last week with sandals when it was 80 degrees. Today, I'm layering it with pants and a sweater since the daytime temperature has dropped to 45 degrees. As a teacher, I always receive complements on how bright and cheerful this dress is. It just makes me happy when I wear it!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RARebecca A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoLove!
Stunning, joyful print! Vivid colors, perfect fit, versatile design - wore with red flats and red earrings, then with black tights and boots - so many possible outfits and accessories. Best birthday gift to self!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2