- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Blue, black, white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Nikki is 5’4 and wears an M
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
- Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO Kenya provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO Kenya team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
Buy it with
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- FMFiona M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoA real pick me up!
This is both an easy to wear but somehow fun & rich pattern. The royal blue is so cheerful with the white dots & black crackle effect. First wear was to sit on a jury today was ‘just for fun’FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CBClaire B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSpot On !
Wonderful dress, soft material . A joy to wear.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBlue Moons
There hasn’t been a polka dot Zuri that I didn’t love, but I’ve purchased so few because I tend to gravitate to larger scale prints and patterns.
Moon River broke that streak because of the beautiful vivid blue background and there are splashes of black across the white dots to add visual interest.
It’s a beautiful print and almost looked like one of the batiks at first glance. Fabric is medium weight but not stiff. The pattern easily can be dressed up or down by changing up what accessories I wear.
I always like to cuff the sleeves by folding them up once so they hit right at my elbow. I purchased this in a standard M which is my current preferred size in the dresses. I can still wear a standard L if I wanted to wear thicker layers underneath.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AGAideen G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSimplicity at its best
Such an easy pattern to wear. A really vivid blue and usual great Zuri quality.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KFkaren f.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat
I love ALL my Zuris!!!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2